Saturn is the seventh planet of seven known to the Ancients. Saturn's influence is said to protect the skin, teeth, bones and gall bladder as well as the front part of the pituitary gland.
This talisman consists of the first and seventh pentacles of Saturn which are said to:
- Help defeat one's foes
- Make others listen and tremble before the words of the wearer
- Increase one's dignity and enable success
- Compel others to submit to the wearer's wishes and requests at all times
- Give great value in overcoming bad luck
- Cancel out the harmful wishes of enemies
- Encourage help from those in power or authority
- Make one learned, energetic, hardworking and trustworthy
Preserved in the British Museum are seven manuscripts considered to be the fountainhead and storehouse of Cabalistic Magic and the origin of much of the ceremonial magic of medieval times. These manuscripts are said to have been written by King Solomon and passed on to his son, Roboam, as a testament which should contain all of the wisdom he had possessed prior to his death. The testament was carved on tree bark, and the magical designs were engraved on plates of copper and hidden within the famous "Temple of Solomon".
This talismanic design is taken directly from the "Key of Solomon" or from the later magical grimoires influenced by it. Solomon received his knowledge directly from "Homadiel" the angel of God who granted Solomon ineffable wisdom.
The Talisman Of Saturn has been carefully reproduced and cast in the highest quality Excelsior Pewter. Polished to a high gloss finish, it comes on a 36" black cord with a fully descriptive booklet about its magical properties. For an example method you can use to charge your talisman so it is prepared for its future work, please see our Wiccan Way Knowledge Base
1.375" in diameter with 36" adjustable black cord